Tuesday, August 14, 2007

That Horizon's Getting Closer!

I'm so excited! Allegiant Air recently announced service to two new destinations from Williams Gateway Airport (WGA). Service between WGA and 11 other destinations will be announced by September 16. I hope Denver, Pittsburgh, Washington and Omaha make the list. Imagine not having to go to Sky Harbor again...dare I dream?

The two new destinations are Rockford, Ill. and Rapid City, S.D. Each is served by two flights a week. All the details can be found on the HBC Phoenix Blog.

Speaking of new, it looks like HBC has added a blogger for Scottsdale and another for Tempe. Both seem younger, which is great, because I am not into the club scene. On the other hand, I define Phoenix loosely as the whole Phoenix metro, so hopefully overlaps in coverage won't upset them too much. I'm guessing we have very different perspectives on things!

No comments: